Asking Price: $54,500
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 2018
- Trim / Maker: Transit
- Odometer: 21,000
- Engine: 6 cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Link Below
- Email: See Link Below
More Details & Photos
Immaculate 2018 Ford Transit Camper Van 21,000 miles
Ideal for van life, stealth camping- park and sleep anywhere-
Save money every night!
Its a Eco Boost 250 high-roof cargo van but registered as a personal private use vehicle means way less
registration fees, tax and insurance.
My wife and I are second owner purchased the van from original owner(van conversion specialist-electrician)
Fully off grid with 200 watts of solar and charges the aux batteries (310amp hrs) from the alternator
so you will never run out of juice. It has been very reliable (no issues at all). The van drives really easy, fits in a standard parking spot (length of the van is 18ft 4in.) and was built to be low key to be able to camp anywhere (stealth Van).
The Van has 4 USB plugs installed plus the one on the front dash that came with, 3 cigarette outlets and two 110v outlets. It was insulated for 4 seasons and is fully ready to be used as a weekend getaway camper, full time livable camper or a summer vacation home.
– 2018 Ford Transit High Roof
– 21,000 miles and will continue to go up due to the vehicle still being used
– Cruise Control
– Back up camera
– tow package -7500 pound
– Serviced + maintained regularly
– Tires upgraded : BFG KO2’s 245/75/16 with currently about 13,000miles on them
– Large areas were covered with 2 inch Polyiso ridge foam board and sealed around the edges with spray foam.
– Smaller spaces and the ceiling has been insulated with Roxul (mineral wool)
– Floor has been insulated with 1 inch Polyiso ridge foam board
The build was built around Mountain bike, suf. board…
Lots of space and good height. (Can fit up to 2/3 bicycles or lots of other equipment)
62 inches wide x 34 1/4 in. in height.
– Fits a queen sized Bed
– Brand new Dometic Fridge paid $ 950
– Running water Pump used- (Flojet 03526-144A Triplex Diaphragm Automatic
Water System Pump, 2.9 GPM 50 PSI, 12 volt DC)
– Multiple setting faucet
– 6 recessed lights on two switches. Two lights on one switch used for the sleeping area
and the 4 lights on the other switch for the cooking and kitchen area.
– Passenger seat swivels 360 degrees (Swivels R US is where the swivel was purchased.)
– Tongue and grove waterproof flooring
– All the Cabinets, drawers and structures are made out of solid maple.
Solid structure and will not be going anywhere.
Everything is securely fastened to the furring strips on the walls and the sub floor its self.
– The counter is a walnut slab from the PNW.
– The Walls are made from recycled cedar fencing from southern Illinois.
– (all components are fused, grounded and installed properly)
– -2x Renogy 100 watt monocrystalline solar panels
– Renogy 20 amp Commander MPPT Solar Charge controller/MT-50
– Renogy 500W 12V Off-Grid Pure-Sine Wave Battery Inverter
– 2X 155 amp hr. Sealed AGM (Vmax Tanks Batteries)
– Grounded to the frame of the van
Recently purchased a class A motorhome (and looking to buy towable compact car) for travel full time in.
This is why I choose to sell my van.
Non smokers, No pets, No accident, No issues
Clean title on hands No lien on it
Personal items and a cargo hitch swivel box not included but negotiable if you need
Pleases email me with your contact number.
Serious cash buyer only
My asking price is $54,500.
The van is located in Phoenix, AZ
Craigslist Link Expired