Asking Price: $44,500
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 2016
- Trim / Maker: Transit Adventure
- Odometer: 40,000
- Engine: 6 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Contact Name: Joe
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Photos
This is a fully loaded converted motor home / adventure mobile.
Just finishing up the conversion. I’m adding the drawer fronts and trim still, that should be done soon (not currently in the pictures). Selling it because we don’t have any more trips coming up and we are trying to buy a house.
– 2016 250 Ford Transit
– High roof / High top! Easy to stand in even if you’re over 6ft tall (like me)
– 3.7L V6
– Less than 41,000 Miles on vehicle
– Sliding door on the passenger side
– Back up camera system
– Long Wheelbase
– Air Condition
– Anti-lock brakes
– Power everything
– butcher block countertop
– 20-gallon freshwater tank inside
– Bed converts to a full dining table
– DEEP farmhouse sink
– Metal frame construction for durability.
– Huge fridge/freezer combo.
– Electric Stove
– Sink LED lighting
– Soft vinyl flooring
– Big Whynter DC fridge
– Pop up table that converts to a dining table or office area
– 110 and USB power outlets
– 6″ very convertible foam mattress
– Reading/mood Lights
– Maxair fan above the bed. Creates a nice draft with the Backside windows.
– 4x 100AH Trojan Overdrive AGM batteries (tons of power!)
– Renogy MPPT solar charge controller
– 250W Solar Panel, Attached to the roof
– 1500 W Krieger Inverter
– Ceiling LED lights
– Under Shelf LED lights
– Big inverter system
– Big aftermarket stereo system and head unit. Plays videos, Movies, MP3’s, Bluetooth connected.
– Big amplifier in the back with 4 speakers
– Multiple USB and 110 outlets in convenient locations.
– Hot water heater for the shower in the back and front kitchen faucet
– Fully plumbed with PEX
– 20 water fresh water tank
– Floor fully insulated
– Thinsulate SM400L on the walls, doors, and ceiling
– 4 season van
– Swivel seat on the passenger side
– Lots of storage
– 2 back side windows with bug netting
– Windows tinted all around
– Hideaway toilet
– Bug netting all big sliding door.
– Shower in back
– All Aluminum framed construction for durability
No issues with the van, just downsizing.