Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 2012
- Trim / Maker: Sportsmobile E150
- Odometer: 30k
- Engine: V8 Triton
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Direct
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Contact Name:
More Details & Photos
Ford, 30,000 miles, 5.4L V8 triton engine, A/C, am/fm radio w/cd, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, captain’s chairs (drivers seat is 6 way power and passenger seat is swivel), cruise control, power mirrors, extra large alternator, Ford tow package, rear step bumper and running boards.
• Penthouse top (power)
• Cherry cabinets
• Wood grain look vinyl floor
• Front facing sofa with 3 seat belts converts to double bed
with storage under front & rear.
• Day/night shades on all windows
• Wrap around front windshield privacy curtain
• Custom front seat covers
• Custom floor coverings through out.
• Dual height movable table
• Luggable Loo porta pottie in custom center console
• Insulation on all wall panels
• Side and rear door compartments have additional storage
• Three battery LED interior lights
• 110V Electrical panel with 30 Amp System W/25’ cord
• Electrical cord adapter to 15 Amp
• GFI Ground fault protected 110V wall outlets
• Fire extinguisher and smoke detector
• Extended transferral warranty, 70,000 miles or till June 2022
Service history available upon request.
Extras include: Gander Mountain awning adapted to fit
Last Updated on December 7, 2018 by Ford B RV