Asking Price: $13,800
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 2011
- Trim / Maker: Transit Connect
- Odometer: 124,000
- Engine: 4 cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Washington, Missouri
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Link Below
- Email: See Link Below
More Details & Photos
This camper van with Overdrive is designed for a balance between compactness and fuel economy getting up to 30 mpg on the highway driving 65 mph, 25.4 mpg average. Designed and built by me, a retired engineer, this mini-camper combines economy of space and comfort with the goal to achieve the most economical travel.
* Natural Birch cabinetry
* 122,000 miles
* sleeps two people
* Small closet for hanging clothes
* shelves for rolled or folded clothes
* three small wall cabinets
* three interior bright-daylight LED lights, three-way switch, side and rear
* Switched exterior LED lights illuminating campground area left and right
* 5000 BTU 110-volt air conditioner
* 110-volt microwave
* 900 watt Honda portable generator
* Domestic®️ ‘Fan-Tantistic’ ultra-quiet deluxe 12- volt roof vent fan, thermostatically controlled and can exhaust air out or pull air in.
* Special RV foam cushions upholstered in blue denim
* Blue denim privacy curtains
* Table telescopes down to be part of bed if desired.
* Five gallon water tank and 12-volt water pump for showering.
* Unique outdoor shower curtain attaches to side of van.
* 120-volt GFI outlets
* 12-volt outlets, USB outlet for charging phone, iPad, etc., fuse panel
* Inteli-Power®️ battery charger/power converter PB9100/9200 Series with automatic step-down charger keeps Marine RV battery charged without over-charged. RV Battery is also charged by van electrical system when driving
* Exterior 110-volt inlet jack for utilizing campground voltage or power from Honda 900 watt portable inverter generator (included).
* MobilOne full synthetic engine oil used. Maintenance records included.
* New best quality tires with road hazard guarantee (November 2019).
* Rear view camera.
* Roof-top stainless steel luggage rack with 6” PVC removable tube storage for long items such as fishing rods, tents, collapsible camping chairs.