Asking Price: $16,000
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 2007
- Trim / Maker: E350
- Odometer: 245 KM
- Engine: 5.4L V8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Photos
Introducing the ultimate converted stealth camper. We disagree that you need to make sacrifices to live on the road, which is why designed and built the camper with all the modern luxuries of a real home. A proper fridge, toilet, bathroom mirror, a safe, household power outlets, and automatic running water are just some of the features we included to make the journey so much more comfortable. Fully insulated to keep you warm in winter and an extraction fan to remove the heat during hot summer spells, the van is ready for any season. The interior will make you feel like you’re living inside a cozy log cabin, yet from the outside it’s just a regular run-of-the-mill cargo van. Think of yourself as Harry Potter stepping into the tent.
Built in early 2018 by a mechanical engineer and a designer. We comfortably travelled USA and Canada in this home-on-wheels between June and November 2018. The van has been thoroughly cleaned and reset for you to move in!
Our next destination is Europe, so we are parting with the van and moving on to our next adventure.
Safety Inspection Certificate is in hand – ready to be registered by the new owner.
Please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
Conversion before and after photos available on request.
VAN (all receipts for work done available on request)
– Avital Alarm with two-stage shock sensor, immobilizer and two remotes.
– Central locking.
– Air Conditioning, works perfectly.
– New front shocks.
– Near-new tires all round.
– Near-new brake pads all round.
– New air filter.
– Oil changed religiously as per Ford schedule.
– New spark plugs at 200km.
– Gearbox rebuilt at 200km (i.e. essentially new). Runs as smooth as silk.
– All steering components replaced at 200km.
– 5.4L V8.
– No mechanical issues.
– Mileage is 245,000km not miles.
– Pioneer Bluetooth Stereo with hands-free calling and music streaming. Can connect to two phones simultaneously.
– Wide angle reversing camera with infrared for night time use.
– Walk-through bulkhead door to enter the rear without exiting vehicle.
– 100W Flexible Solar Panel.
– 10A Solar Charge Controller.
– 2x 90Ah (180Ah total) 12V Deep-Cycle House Batteries. These are mounted under the van in Ford-specific battery boxes. Both batteries purchased in June 2018 so these are essentially new as far as lead-acid batteries go.
– 140A Voltage Sensitive Relay. This device automatically charges the two house batteries when the engine is running. It also prevents the starter battery from draining when the engine is off.
– 8-circuit 12V fuse block.
– 120W DC to AC inverter wired to a standard household outlet.
– 12V voltage display to check battery levels.
– Walls, floor, roof, doors, and bulkhead fully insulated with a combination of Rigid Extruded Polystyrene and Rockwool Mineral Insulation.
– Walls and ceiling finished in knotty pine tongue-and-groove panelling.
– Floor is made up of ½” Rigid Extruded Polystyrene, ⅜” Plywood, and finished with heavy duty click-lock vinyl plank flooring.
– Ventline Vanair high-flow extraction fan mounted at rear of van.
– 8x dimmable LED ceiling lights. Operated by two wireless remotes, one mounted by side doors and the other by bedside.
– Carbon Monoxide alarm with digital display.
KITCHEN & BATHROOM
– Stainless Steel bar sink with brushed nickel faucet.
– Removable 20L fresh water tank mounted under sink.
– Removable 20L grey water tank mounted under sink.
– Electric fresh water pump with automatic ON/OFF.
– 12V DC fridge/freezer (*NOT* a powered cooler, this is a proper fridge that uses refrigerant). Very low power consumption, can run indefinitely thanks to the solar panel.
– Folding dining table (for inside or outside use).
– Portable propane stove.
– Various pots, pans, bowls, plates, cutlery and cooking utensils.
– Generous food storage space.
– Paper towel dispenser.
– Garbage bin with lid.
– Dometic Flushing Portable toilet (only used for #1’s). This doubles as a chair when cooking, doing dishes, etc.
– Bathroom cabinet with mirror and ample storage for toiletries.
– OUR FAVOURITE FEATURE OF THE VAN – Custom fold-out futon. Can be a couch or folded flat into a double bed in seconds. Couch can be made to face inside of camper or out the rear doors – perfect when parked up at a beach or somewhere with a view.
– Light summer duvet and extra warm down winter duvet included.
– 2x 2.4A USB charging ports near bedside.
– 12V cigarette lighter socket near bedside.
– Household power socket near bedside – great for charging laptops.
– Wireless light switch/dimmer mounted near bedside (a second switch is mounted by the side doors as you enter the camper).
– Multiple fixed storage boxes underneath bed for equipment.
– Heavy duty safe bolted securely to floor. This can fit up to a 15″ laptop along with various other high value items (camera, drone, etc). Uses either a key or keypad to operate.
– Custom magnetic blackout blinds for rear windows.
– Drawers allow generous clothing storage space.
– Additional storage behind bathroom cabinet – normally used to store duvet.
Serious inquiries only.