2007 E450 Bus Conversion in Conway, AR

Last Updated: 11/5/2018

Asking Price: $14,900

2007 conway ar

Key Camper Facts

  • Model Year: 2007
  • Trim / Maker: E450
  • Odometer: 170,000
  • Engine: 10 cylinders
  • Transmission: Automatic

Ad Information

  • Ad Source: Craigslist
  • Location: Conway, Arkansas
  • Contact Name: Not Provided
  • Phone: See Below
  • Email: See Below

 

More Details & Photos

This was a 15 passenger tour bus that I converted to a 2 bed camper, but I still have the seats that were removed if someone wants it back original as a bus. It has been well maintained, and is in excellent mechanical condition.

I wouldn’t be afraid to drive it anywhere in the USA. In fact, I drove it over 2000 miles last December and it didn’t use a drop of oil, and there are no fluid leaks of any kind under the vehicle, and everything works as it should.

It has overhead storage on both sides, as well as a large storage area in the rear. It also has individual window screens on all passenger windows, as well as individual reading lights above each seat. There is a large screen remote tv w/DVD player.

There are some age blemishes in the paint up close, but cannot be seen a few feet away or in the photos.

The front tires have about 80% tread remaining, and the rears have about 20% left. It has both cab and rear A/C that both blow very cold. It is NOT self contained. There is no room for a bathroom or sinks. Other than the Dec. trip, it is only used for close trips to lake campgrounds that have those facilities. I pulled my boat with it also.

It’s very clean and comfortable. Do not contact me with any offers to help me sell this item.

See Full Ad on Craigslist

Last Updated

 

Ad Disclaimer

FordCamperClassifieds.com reposts ads from popular online classifieds sites such as Craigslist and eBay. We are not directly involved in the sale of any camper listed here. Please contact the seller directly for more info about the RV and to purchase.

Although we welcome any comments below, keep in mind that the seller may not moderate this post. For more about our ad posting process see our Website Disclaimer page.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*