Asking Price: $35,000
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 2000
- Trim / Maker: Chinook Concourse XL
- Odometer: 81,175
- Engine: 10 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Redstone, Colorado
- Contact Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Photos
This 21 foot 2000 Chinook Concourse XL has a 2007 engine in it with only 81,175 miles on it. The make is a Ford E350 Super-Duty with a 6.8 L, V10 gas engine which makes plenty of power. Equipped with dually tires on the rear axel. Full paperwork of all maintenance done to the vehicle since I purchased it. I have done regular oil changes and coolant flushes. The spark plugs and coil packs are brand new, as well as the brake pads and rotors. It also has a new K&N air filter. Features include:
-Brand new Pioneer dashboard navigation, sound and backup camera system with warranty (I have all the paper work for this)
-velvac heated mirrors
– 4000 watt ONAN generator
– 200 watt Siemens solar panel that charges two auxiliary batteries (the batteries are new – only 2 years old)
– Full, enclosed bathroom with upgraded toilet, bidet, and faucets
– 24″ LCD TV
– Winegard TV antenna
– Updated LED interior accent and cabinet lighting
– 3 burner Atwood stove
– 2 door fridge and freezer
– Jack knife sofa bed (all furnishing has been covered since I started living in it, leaving the original cloth in perfect condition)
– Dinette (the sofa and dinette turn into a queen size bed)
– Updated dual propane/electric water heater
– New Dometic AC unit with heat pump and digital climate control
– I have replaced most of the particle board with new cherry wood cabinetry
– Brand new carpet flooring and insulation
– 37 gallon fuel tank
– 36 gallon fresh water tank
– 36 gallon grey tank
– 15 gallon black tank
– 19 gallon LP gas tank
– Both front and rear hitches
– Patio side awning
– Auxiliary shower
– 30 AMP Power Service
This Class B camper van comes with a fitted car bra, front windshield cover for privacy and sunshield for the front windshield. The bike rack shown in the photos is not included. I have done a lot of upgrades to this camper and maintained it regularly. It is perfect for road trips, and fits in a normal sized parking space. I have lived in it for the past two years, and I am only selling it because I need more sleeping space for my family.
Contact Adam by text if you are interested at [REDACTED].