Asking Price: $23,000
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 1992
- Trim / Maker: Okanagan
- Odometer: 219KM
- Engine: 8 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Contact Name: Anthony
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Photos
1992 Ford E250 5.8 L V8
Okanagan camper van
More photos here : https://adobe.ly/2Q4NJcq
At the first floor you’re able to find that incredibly kitchen-living-bed-room with a nice desk with enough place to cut cheeses or animals. A sink is included and his tap too.
The living room got three modes (see photos here : https://adobe.ly/2Q4NJcq ).
At the second floor you’re able to discover our mezzanine. Comfortably and reasonably sleeps 2 in a Queen-size bed over the cab and the first floor. Three sides boxes around the bed. All the mattress are changed a year ago.
It exist an other room where you can clean yourself and store your clothes. In this piece there is a sit-down shower. Lots of space to stock whatever you decide. There is a flush toilet too.
We continuing with a simple list because we taking care of your time :
– 2-way fridge with iced space for ice creams or what you prefer
– 4 burners stove with perfect oven
– hot water heater Atwood…
– Forced air furnace Atwood 12kBTU with a new programable thermostat to get a quiet night and a warm wake up.
– Reversible Fantastic fan on ceiling.
– Dash air conditioning
– Barbecue grill and his brush
– Little axe
– Toolkit as seen on photos
– Dinner set
– Wall mounted fire extinguisher
– LED lights interior
– Brita water filter
– 2 exterior chairs and 1 little stool
– 4 cushions and down comforter (never cold)
– Bear spray never used and a pen for protection against bears. Yes a pen, really.
– Wifi extender. Create a local network and connect it to whatever free wifi (Walmart is good provider 😉 )
– JVC CD USB Bluetooth iPhone stereo.
– Stockage mesh on cab ceiling
– All the foam in the van was changed last year (even matress)
– All fabrics are changed in the same time. Curtains, matress…
– Insulation on each windows of the coach. Easy to put or to take off with velcros.
– Carpet on the floor with insulation inside
– 24L propane tank
– 135L gas tank
– 125L water tank with 25L hot water included
– 4 winter chains easy mount (just used 2 times)
– 2 news 6V batteries deep cycle
– new propane gas regulator
– new transmission u-joints
– 4 sit down places with belt (2front 2 rear)
– central locking system
– Speed regulator
– Chassis in very very good condition for its age.
– Anti-sway bar Hellwig rear for extra stability.
– Wired hitch.
20 ft long, so same price as a car on BC Ferries and you also enable to park on streets.