Asking Price: $25,000
Key Camper Facts
- Model Year: 1987
- Trim / Maker: Chinook
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: 8 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Morro Bay, California
- Contact Name: Vincent
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Photos
FROM 30K TO 25K!
the van is in great conditions! 6.9l ,V8 engine, diesel, double tanks. manual glow plugs
It s 1987; first owner didn t use it much. Second owner had it for 10 years in baja california and used it just for camping.
The second owner made it 4×4 , since than the odometer was resetted, so doesn t has the original miles. Doing the numbers with the 2nd owner we calculated it could has 100k plus miles.
We ( my boyfriend and me) are the third owners. We had it now for 1 year; has been the best buy ever!
It feels actually really sad to sell it because is a unique piece, but we are gonna live in another continent ,so it has to go..
We change all parts that where bad (not many..)and put a lot of love in it, as it works now perfectly.
We wanted to travel in it, and live in it, so we wanted everything working perfectly, eather on road and sand.
All camperized by chinook.
– sofa, shift on a double size bad: we also built a folding wood and a folding high density mattress to add t it, to sleep better.
– sink with a water tank situated down the sofa, works with water pump ( cold and hot water)
– propane stove (two fires)
– fridge works on propane (the best and the cheapest), on 12 walts ( but it takes way too much energy), and doesn t works on DC ( this is the ONLY thing that doesn t work in the camper. I don t think is a big deal to fix it; we never really need it coz we ve always camp on desert beaches).
– toilet works perfectly , as it is the shower ( cold and hot water).
– water heater works on propane, and gives hot water to all the system.
– two water tanks for grey and black sewage water; access to levers for download is outside for both of them.
– lot of space for storage
– external 15 feet extension cord
– 100 watts solar panel on the roof; 800w inverter( great for juice makers , blenders ..
NEW GEL house battery ( the van has others two batteries just for the starter).
– camper roof fan
The van has A/c the works great
The 4×4 works great and is manual, with low ang high power.
Sound system is amazing, really strong and loud!!
cheersCraigslist Link Expired